beta app

Sep 1, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Hi,

I would be very happy if you could give me a beta version. I'm very hot on this app please tell me also know if it works or at least how much you've done. Greeting baris
Ps: I'm not a developer or something like that
Ps2: sorry for my English (Google translated) :D

Dec 10, 2011 at 8:18 AM
Edited Dec 10, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Me too :-)

Dec 12, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Me 3 ;-)

Sent: 10 December 2011 09:19
To: Matthew Lane
Subject: Re: beta app [dbwebtv:271226]

Me to :-)

For addressee only. No legally binding commitments will be created by this e-mail message. Where we intend to create legally binding commitments these will be made through hard copy correspondence or documents.

3i Investments plc

Registered office:

16 Palace St

London

SW1E 5JD

Registered no:3975789

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

If you are not the intended recipient it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient please contact us immediately. E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof.

3i is committed to following policies which protect your privacy and comply with current international data protection laws and regulations in respect of personal data. Further details of these policies can be found at www.3i.com.